Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Post #1 : Customized Planner

Assalamualaikum and hello visitors..

Two months more counting for New Year 2016. If you going to bookstore or stationery section, you will find a variety of planner size and design. Last year,  I received a 2015 planner from insurance company, it's beautiful with gold cover however I don't used it very well. So this year, I bought this personal size six rings planner.

It's actually one of my wishlist and my birthday present to myself.

Yes, from me to me. Sound a bit pity right..haha..

But for me, if I want something, I will go for it rather than hoping for someone buy it for me.

I like the function that we can easily take out and insert the paper and organized the planner. 



I just receive it last week. 

Now I'm working with the inserts that I personally customized according to my needs for work and personal. It's more to DIY and limited to my skill of arts.

Here some images of my planner, they still in progress. 

Monthly View


Daily

 I just draw a monthly view for quick reference of date and day, quote and leave it blank.
So I can write To Do List, Notes or other important things on that day with unlimited space. That's the great advantages of customized planner
  
Other
 Next is expenses pages for my personal used. 


Since I'm a researcher, student's publication list is one of important criteria to keep track. The process start with preparing the manuscript then submit to conferences or journal. If the article is rejected, you can improvise the article based on reviewer comments and try submit to other conference or journal. After the article is accepted, payment need to be done for publication fee. For conference, the paper will be published after you have presenting the article on the conference's day. It takes about 3 month or even a year for the paper to be appear online and index. At that time, you might be forgot about the article. 

I also keep the list in my computer, this planner will work as backup when I am not at my work space or anything happen that cause data loss.


 Other than work, I also keep list of activities that I participate as committee.



That' all some of my inserts. I will update the DIY full monthly view in my next post.








No comments:

Post a Comment