Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2015

Restart posting

Looking back to old post of mine in this blog. Feel like I want to rewrite it all, there's a time when I actively post, post once a year or keep silent for a long time. But when I rethink about it let just keep it as history to track how your writing is making progress, what mistakes and good things you've done. Everyday is a new start. If you failed, try again.Total fail is when you never try or afraid to try.

Why I'm writing in English and not in Malay?
I admit my grammar and vocabulary is wrong here and there, if it's really good then I will be paid as writer. Just kidding, hihi. Actually it is quite easy to write in English since it has less "imbuhan" (word to add to a noun), so you just write the words or noun and the reader can understand your point.

Writing will inspire yourself and others. Let's getting started.

No comments:

Post a Comment